The first thing the kids broke into..lol... was the Redvines. Luckily I snapped this picture of them about 10 minutes before they tore into them, while I was changing over laundry. I did manage to get to take one bite of my daughters and I can say they are really yummy. I normally am not a fan of the other brand of this type of snack, but these were really good and a hit with my 4 kids!
The second thing we tried was the Ore Ida Tater Tots! They were so simple to make and I was really surprised at how crispy they were for being a microwave treat.
The kids ate up their share and asked for more...which we didn't have at the time, but we have since bought more of these for easy snacks. The kids love to have them with breakfast, but are happy to have them anytime.
Now on the Uncle Ben's rice! I chose the Long Grain and Wild Rice to try with my free product coupon. I will admit once it was cooked and ready I had serious doubts the kids and my husband were even going to be willing to try it.
Boy was I wrong! 6 out of 6 here LOVE this rice! I just cannot get over how good it is and how fast it cooks and is ready. It's so easy and so GOOD! This has become a staple in our house.
On to the Attitude Shampoo. I am always nervous trying new products on my hair. My hair already has a mind of it's own. Some Days it will want to be straight, other days it just wants to curl and frizz up. I really never know what I am going to get with this head of hair.
First thing I did was opened it to smell it. It smelled so good, just a fresh and clean scent. I really liked it. The next morning I used it to wash my hair. I really liked the way it lathered up and again the smell is just a really nice scent, not too strong, just perfect. It made my hair feel soft and looked very shiny.
Now on to the Dramamine. I tested this out on one of our trips to the Theme park Busch Gardens. I have a history of migraines and vertigo. Motion Sickness is also something that I have struggled with.Very rarely do I take anything for the motion sickness, I usually just accept I will be out of commission after a fun day at the theme park for at least a day afterwards. I decided since I had these why not try test them and see how they would work for these rides. I really liked that they are non-Drowsy...super important when you are having to keep track of 4 kids! I can say I was impressed with them. Not only did I not feel dizzy or nauseous on the rides, I did not get taken out the day after b/c of it. We have a winner!
I am always on the mission for finding the best sunscreen for my kids. I am hesitant to put just anything on their skin. We have a family history of Cancer and I would be lying if I said it didn't scare me to death. I have one really really fair skinned child. His complexion is so much lighter than our other three kids so I always tend to worry about him burning.
We have been spending so much time in the pool since it has been so hot here. Here the kids are posing in their Blue Lizard sunscreen before getting in the pool. I love that it is a thicker product and that I can tell that I am getting it on them properly. It also rubs in nicely and doesn't leave them looking like ghosts...lol! The top changing colors is a hit for the kids. I think we have found a new sunscreen!
The Hada Labo face mask was really a treat. After my bath and washing my face I used this product. I liked how easy it was to use and how it wrapped around your ears to keep it in place. My face felt nice and hydrated after it was time to take it off.
All in all this Voxbox was an awesome treat. There wasn't one product in it we didn't like. Some of the Voxboxes had a Skinfix sample in it as well, we did not receive that one in our box.
I did receive these items for FREE to test, but these opinions and reviews are my own.














No comments:
Post a Comment