Wednesday, September 23, 2015

TastyKake Minis

I was chosen by TastyKake and Influenster to test out their new TastyKake Minis for free! We got the Reese's Peanut butter ones...yum yum!



Inside of the box was the TastyKakes, a Koozie, a party hat and two coupons. The coupons I will share with some friends so they can try these yummy little things.



They come in packs of 3. There are 8 packages in each box. So a total of 24 cupcakes.


Here I am with my oldest son looking on in anticipation of trying the yummy goodness of these cakes!



I loved them, the kids loved them....my husband is at work and has yet to try them, but I am pretty sure he is going to love them as well...lol! They are the perfect size with the right amount of sweetness. I am not sure that I could eat a whole pack, but the 2 cupcakes I had were perfect. The kids were happy with their one little muffin I shared with them...they did ask for more, but it was a little before dinner so they only got the one. 


Can't wait to try the other flavors! Thanks TastyKake and Influenster for letting us samples these!




No comments:

Post a Comment