Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of Gorilla Packaging Tape


I was chosen to test out Gorilla Packaging Tape, through Smiley 360. I received this product for free but these are my own opinions.


This is how the tape is described by the company....

Gorilla® Packaging Tape is the ultimate solution for moving, shipping and storage. Keeping packages secure now takes JUST ONE STRIP™ with this thicker, tougher and wider tape! The smooth, quiet release tape is water and temperature resistant, allowing it to hold-up through a variety of conditions. Applying Gorilla® Packaging tape is a quick and effortless with the durable, easy to refill dispenser that cuts tape with ease making Gorilla® Packaging Tape the perfect solution for all of your packing needs.



After using this item. I do have to say it is a really great tape. It really does only take one strip to secure the boxes. It has saved me so much time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment