Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Braun’s perfect 2-in-1 powerhouse for your face - Free to test from Braun

I recently got Braun’s perfect 2-in-1 powerhouse for your face for free to test out from Braun. 







The first thing I tried out on it was the epilator. It was more painful than I had thought it would be on my lip so I tried it on my eyebrows. Still there was a sting, but I am used to it just from plucking my eyebrows, so I went with it. I was doing ok until the skin on my upper brow bone got caught between the attachment and the side of the tool. I will admit I freaked a little and managed to get it turned off. Luckily my skin came right out of that area and there wasn't a cut, it was just a little red and crimped. I wish it was easier to see what you were epilating on your face. It's a little too big for your eyebrows with im my opinion.




I did however LOVE the facial cleaner part. I love that I can use it in the shower and love the way my skin feels after I use it. I really need to work up the courage to try the epilator part again, b/c the areas I did use it on it worked well on. I am sure with more practice it will not be as awkward as it was the first time.

I received this product for free, but all opinions are mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment