Jeremy and I just celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary on May 3rd. It's crazy how fast those 8 years have flown by and how our lives have changed soooooooooo much in those 8 years.
Our first born, Elizabeth turned 4 on April 2nd. We had a nice joint party for her and her brother at Children at Play (Children's Museum) with mostly family and a few friends. Elizabeth has just started attending her preschool. She has one week left, then she will graduate to the 4 year old class. She loves school and her new teachers and friends. I'm sure she will be heart broken when she realizes she is out for the summer. She also has been attending Ballet and Tap classes since September 2010 and her first recital will be the first weekend in June!
Our Little man Declan, just turned 2 on April 19th. He is not scared of anything, quite the daredevil and has an awesome personality and sense of humor. He had been attending Kindermusik on Thursdays and really loves music and instruments.
We found out at the end of February that we were expecting again. I had my first appointment on March 28th and found out via the u/s that we are expecting TWINS!!!! We were both very shocked, but at the same time we are happy and feel so blessed.
My due date we are going with November 1st, but I will say Nov 4th before I even consider myself "due". The second u/s I had at almost 14 weeks (May 2nd) had them measuring being "due" October 25th. Baby A is quite the show boat and has no issues showing it's self. Baby B likes to keep it's back to us or lay on it's side.
Baby A - Smiling and waving
Baby B - backside
I had been battling with my allergies for well over a month, but ended up with a sinus infection. I dealt with the pain for 3 days before I finally got an appointment with my OB. When I got there I got an awesome surprise.......a u/s to check the heart beats! To my surprise we were able to tell that Baby A is in fact a BOY! Baby B was still being modest, but we believe B is a Girl. We saw no identifiable boy parts , but judging by the heart beats being so similar 140 and 146, my OB is not ruling out B may be a boy also....so even though B looks like a girl....we will wait little longer before we start buying anything pink.
Baby A - Boy part pic
Baby B - possible Girl
Well this pretty much sums us up right now! Hopefully I will stay consistent with updating.







No comments:
Post a Comment